Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tara's Wedding

On Friday Tara got married! The sealing was beautiful, the luncheon was lovely, and the reception was a ton of fun! Ben and I keep talking about what a great day it was. We didn't get many pictures, but thankfully there was a whole group of wedding photographers. At times it looked like the paparazzi had come. Tara looked beautiful, and she and Scott make a wonderful couple.
I love how Scott is so nice to my boys. Here he is parading Cameron around.

The boys had a great time getting lots of attention. Jake loved being passed around all night.

And so did Tyler!

Cameron got groovy on the dance floor.

And looked so handsome in his suit.

The boys were very lucky to dance with such pretty girls!


It was a really great time! When can we do it again??? Katie? Jennifer?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

HOW FUN! Tara looks beautiful and so happy and the boys look so handsome in their little suits! Tyler's suspenders and hat are a crack up (but completely adorable)! I love the girls dresses and the Fall colors. I'm glad you all had such a great time. Congratulations Tara!

Jennifer said...

i;ll get on it karen. I am going to the library tomorrow and there i hope to find my future husband so we can have wedding party number 2!

:)

MisterandMissesLem said...

I'm so glad you posted this! Those three nephews of mine are so dang cute!