Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cam's Birthday Party

Today I had an impromptu birthday party for Cameron. Alice was in town and planning on coming over to play in the afternoon. Brooke called to remind me I was going to watch Landon and Brandon at 3, which I had halfway forgotten. I just decided right then I would have Cameron's birthday party at 3 since three of his best buddies were already going to be there. That was at noon. I called a couple more friends to see if they could come and then worked like mad for two hours to get ready. It turned out perfectly. Crayola magic modeling clay, Simon Says, foam door hangers, popcorn and a cartoon, car cakes, and a pinata...what more could a four year old want?


I ended up just pouring the candy out since the pinata never actually broke. Dallin could have done it, but since it was hanging from a chandelier I couldn't let him hit hard enough. Next time I need to find a better place to hang it...

Cameron is in the middle of this big hug. He sure loves his friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: