Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lawrence Hall of Science

Yesterday Randy and I decided to take the boys to the Lawrence Hall of Science. (Ben is in New York and we're in California visiting.) I LOVE having a museum pass that gets us into these kind of places for free! Here are some pictures of the fun. I really want to get some of these blocks for the kids. They are great.

Here is Tyler putting on a show.


The kids loved these big blocks. Randy built endless structures that they loved to play in and knock over.

They loved to get trapped in them!


Here are Randy and the boys playing with some magnet things. Cameron and Jake were too busy to look at the camera.

Outside they had a big whale that Randy remembered playing on as a kid. They had a lot of fun on it!



What a fun outing!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: