Today Ben spent the day in Charlotte interviewing for an internship at Lazard. A few minutes after he stepped out of the interview he had a message about the Bank of America internship that he had been placed on the wait list for. He called them back and they told him he got it! It was good timing because he had enough time before his flight to go and meet with some of the people over there. We are so excited because that is the one he really wanted! We feel so blessed that he even has an internship at all and even more so that it is one he is so excited about!
.jpg)

Ben's flight got in around 9:30. Randy was holding down the fort at home with Tyler, so I called him and asked him if it was okay if Ben stopped to bring me something to eat on his way home. He said "of course, tell him to take his time." I told Ben I was really hungry for a treat and he told me he'd think of something and bring it by. He walked in and handed me a Wendy's spicy chicken wrap. Not exactly the sort of treat I had in mind, but I just said thanks and ate it. A few minutes later he walked behind the curtain in my room and said, "What's this?" Out he came with a bag from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory with my favorite kind of caramel apple. What a great surprise! We cut it with a plastic knife. It was so good! Then we talked to Cameron and Jake on Skype. What a great day!


(This is a picture from the internet. Ours was not cut that nicely!)
1 comment:
Yea! Congrats to Ben! I've contacted a couple of people in Charlotte about housing. Hopefully they'll have some ideas.
Post a Comment