Today was Cameron's first day of Joy School. We have been counting down for this day for weeks. He was so excited he even let me comb his hair without crying. Here is a picture of the boys all ready for the walk around the corner to Joy School.
Cameron was very happy to be able to bring his cool alligator backpack. The only thing inside it was a grasshopper in a plastic container for show and tell.
We went out early this morning to catch the grasshopper and in twenty minutes we only saw two. Good thing Cameron is so good at catching them! I think he had the coolest show and tell in his whole class. When I went to pick him up, a few of the moms were standing around talking about it.
While Cameron was gone, Jake's cute friend Parker came over to play.
I was unloading the dishwasher a few feet away and when I looked over I saw this.
They were having a wonderful time feeding George their raisins. Don't you just love two year olds? They are always finding new ways to have a good time!
After Joy School Cameron said, "Thanks for coming to get me. I didn't want to live at that house." It was pretty funny. Now he can't wait to go again!

5 comments:
that is sooo funny!!!!! i love cameron and his grasshoppers!!!
Grasshoppers make wonderful pets. I used to keep them and feed them cheese. If you hold them by the neck and force the cheese into their mouths, they really like it. Then, if you get a pet praying mantis, you can feed him the grasshopper. I hope the fish appreciated the raisins.
I love the joy school story and especially the cool show and tell. That's hilarious that it was the only item in his backpack. I didn't know your blog was so advanced. I just read the whole thing. So cute and well written!
I agree! Your blog is really cute! I'm glad Cameron liked his big first day at Joy School. Cool backpack, Cam! He's so funny.
Sorry about Parker feeding George the raisins. He has a fetish with feeding people things so I guess the fish was too enticing for him. He's always talking about feeding things to his new little sis... I'm afraid he's really going to try when I'm not looking and make her choke or something! Thanks for letting him come play! Now it's Jakie's turn to come over to our house!
Karen,
Your blog is so good! Such good stories and good pictures and so entertaining!
Post a Comment