Ben and I were downstairs talking last night when we heard a bedroom door open and footsteps upstairs. We were expecting to hear some steps coming down to find us, but it got silent. We finished our conversation and about five minutes later, I headed upstairs to find out who it was and what they were up to. I thought for sure I would find Cameron doodling on a notepad in my room or rummaging through bathroom drawers. I started running up the stairs without turning on a light, and I almost stepped on him! I was so startled to find him there I almost screamed!
When Ben picked him up to take him back to bed he mumbled, "I needed some more water in my water bottle and I couldn't find you." What a crazy boy! (By the way, he has socks on his hands because he wears them to bed with Aquaphor when his hands get really dry.)

1 comment:
Cute boy!
Post a Comment