Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Songs

Jake is really into Christmas songs lately. Last Sunday, the Primary kids got up to sing. During the chorus the kids sang, "Hosanna, hosanna, O let us gladly sing..." and Jake kept saying, "They said Santa. They did. I heard them. They said Santa. Those kids did that." I think he thought they were singing "Oh Santa" instead of "hosanna."

His favorite Christmas song is Jingle Bells, and he can sing the whole thing. If you sing it with him, you have to sing "O're the fields we go. Laughing all the way. HO HO HO," because that's what Santa says. He will stop the whole thing and not move on until you get that right. I love my silly Jake!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

hahahaha! that is soo funny. last night at the concert he was saying how "santa's my buddy. i wanna sit on him lap."

he is so cute

MisterandMissesLem said...

i like the new posts!! its making me excited for christmas!

Alan said...

That's great! We can't wait to see silly Jake!