will there be enough room?
Loooove that picture! What a doll she is & what a lucky girl to have inherited those darling dimples!... & props to Tara on being such an amazing photographer!
OH!!! Love it. So cute. Can't wait to see her again.
She is so cute. I love the pic. Can't wait for more.
Oh good grief!! She's adorable -- I can't wait to snuggle her again! She looks just like her mommy. :)
What a sweetheart! Did you take that picture? I love all of her jewlery and the big flower. SHe's picture perfect!
She look like a mini Karen!
She is beautiful!! How fun for you to have a little girl!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Loooove that picture! What a doll she is & what a lucky girl to have inherited those darling dimples!... & props to Tara on being such an amazing photographer!
OH!!! Love it. So cute. Can't wait to see her again.
She is so cute. I love the pic. Can't wait for more.
Oh good grief!! She's adorable -- I can't wait to snuggle her again! She looks just like her mommy. :)
What a sweetheart! Did you take that picture? I love all of her jewlery and the big flower. SHe's picture perfect!
She look like a mini Karen!
She is beautiful!! How fun for you to have a little girl!
Post a Comment