I have finally gotten around to starting this blog. Thanks to all of you who have inspired me.
Here are my boys...
Cameron, who is curious and intelligent.

Jake, who is mischievous and energetic.

And Tyler, who is innocent and hungry.

They're the reason I wake up every morning. They keep me on my toes and keep me laughing and learning. They're also the reason I'm so ready to go to bed at night, but without them my life would be quite meaningless. So Cameron, Jake, and Tyler... This blogs for you! Love you boys!
5 comments:
I love you blog! you will probably make me cry. i want regular updates.
i love you!
Jen
Yay!!!! It's about time this blog get started. I love these boys too, and their parents! Keep the posts coming!
perfect descriptions of the boys and perfect pictures truly capturing their personalities. WE felt their ghosts on the beach after you left but I have a picture in my mind of those cute little boys with their red rash guards running in the surf and sand.
Hooray for the blog! I'm excited that you decided to join the wide world of blogging! You'll love it.
I love these three little faces. They're such cuties and I love the descriptions you put for them!
Happy posting!
Your boys are adorable. What a sweet family! You and Ben are amazing parents. Love you!
Post a Comment