Tuesday, February 2, 2010

32 Week Unbirthday Celebration!

Last week I decided that every week I stay pregnant we need to have an unbirthday party to celebrate the baby not being born. Last week we had steaks, tonight Ben's making pizzas. It truly is reason to celebrate! Hooray I made it to 32 WEEKS!!!!



9 comments:

EMT said...

Happy Unbirthday to Little One! We're so happy she decided to stay put for the party.

Taylor Family said...

Hooray!!! Here's to many more unbirthdays :)

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Ohh my gosh Karen! I'm so sorry about this. You are amazing and I'm so happy that your little girl is still safely in the belly! That is a huge milestone you've reached though!
Congrats to Ben on the internship! That is very exciting. Keep up posting updates.
Have you been reading in the hospital? Let me know if you want any book suggestions!

Daniel said...

Just gotta remind that little girl that it's not such a party at the hospital... she gets her but slapped and its even worse if she's early. Really, the party's at home, not the hospital! But when she does come, oh boy!... I mean GIRL!... it's gonna be a party!
Love, Daniel Mooney
P.S. I have a blog you can check out if you don't already know about it: mooniel.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Happy unbirthday little one!! Your doing a great job Momma!! Hang in there!

Chris and Michelle said...

Love it! Happy Unbirthday Baby Girl! :)

Amy/Austin said...

My Dear Friend Karen,

I can't believe this! I had no idea that you were going through all of this! I am so sad! I know exactly what it feels like to think your baby is going to come that early, and you were here with me for it all. I so wish I could be there to be your nurse, like you were for me, and bring you a million dinners, like you did for me. I am going to email you right now.

Mumsie said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. You are in our prayers!

Alan said...

Congratulations!