This afternoon Ben brought Cameron to visit me. I went with him to the hospital's "preschool" while Ben went and visited the baby. It was so cute. They have a teacher that provides school every morning and every afternoon for the kids in the hospital or their siblings. Cameron was the only healthy kid there. There were two other five year olds and a three year old. I don't know why they were there, except one of the boys had bad burns all over his body. So sad, but so nice that the hospital provides such a great program for them to attend. Today they got to pretend they were doctors and use a bunch of medical equipment on a baby doll. Cameron loved it. He would make a great doctor some day.
They have a huge rabbit there. This picture does not do justice to how huge it is.
Tonight Ben came back for a quick visit. We finally had a minute to ourselves with our sweet baby, but I am so drugged up on Percocet I couldn't even begin to discuss names. I feel like my head is in a tunnel.
All I know is that she is a cutie patootie!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you posted so many pictures. I thought the IV in her head was a bow!!!!! I'm so glad you got some preemie clothes. We had the RS send out an email to the ward to see if anyone had any you could borrow. I can't believe they make clothes so small! She is absolutely gorgeous. We can't wait to meet her as well.
Post a Comment